Philosophy: I cannot do everything, but I can do something. I won’t refuse doing something that I can do.
Prayer
取得連結
Facebook
X
Pinterest
以電子郵件傳送
其他應用程式
Source: YouTube
I am the person who really cares about my job and my performance. I do not even bear any of flaws.
Flaws coming from the work field make me uncomfortable. That is how I felt these days.
It is Chris, who just had surgery and came back from the hospital. Everything goes fine with me. (No worries.) The medical treatment still needs to last a few months. What I feel uncomfortable is I cannot have fun with you and I cannot be active and energetic as I usually did before. You know, Chris is the person who never stops. Getting together with you is especially interesting and always makes me young. Haha! My sweet students, do you still have fun learning English? Do you all pay attention to the substitute teachers? Perhaps it is lucky for you to have different kinds of teachers. I believe you can learn a lot from them. Though I have been feeling tired, I still have some energy to read your paper. Hey, the ones who do not finish assignment and the ones who do not work hard must be very careful--because I am WATCHING YOU!
Coming back from the warm spot, I have been doodling around the whole day and thinking about what I want to do next. Since the COVID-19 pandemic, around three years ago, I started losing the faith in pursuing the achievement of my job. Perhaps it was time that I made a change. However, during the transition, I was still working and doing my duty, but I know I lost the enthusiasm to update myself. Now, it is the New Year that makes me think the question again. Ha! 人生有不同階段,每每轉換一新階段,不免惶恐、徬徨,如何度過是一門功課......。 (屏東*墾丁*夏都渡假村)
留言